!-- Login -->

Welcome to xCoDeZz

The Home of CSS, Wii, And PSP Codes

Please Login or Register now! thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You will get unlimited access to the forums, You will get to see the codes section when ever you want, and you get to chat with other members, and our site is #1 for leaking codes

Login

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Click here to Register now!
You will be Redirected to the Login Page
Wrath of Insudia
Come and Join the community, but please read our guidelines first! Smile

<a href="/t1-support-forum-user-guidelines-read-first#1">Support Forum User Guidelines *READ FIRST*</a>
Wrath of Insudia
Come and Join the community, but please read our guidelines first! Smile

<a href="/t1-support-forum-user-guidelines-read-first#1">Support Forum User Guidelines *READ FIRST*</a>
Wrath of Insudia

Wrath of Insudia is a good game.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's getting closer.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's getting closer. Empty It's getting closer. Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:06 am

Wrath Of Insudia bot

Wrath Of Insudia bot
Wrath of Insudia Bot.
Wrath of Insudia Bot.

Wrath of Insudia™ Announcement/News

As the game gets closer to release, so if you want to submit a idea then get submitting.

Ideas and Suggestions.
https://wroi.forumotion.com/f3-ideas-suggestions

As we are getting closer and closer to officially opening the game (Still actually got a long way to go! ) You people would love to make Ideas for the game. So here are some Guidelines on how to make you're Idea successful.

Wrath of Insudia™️ - will still be a strategy game, if you want to submit a photo of some art work of a god, or a myth or legend, then please submit on in our Ideas/suggestion forum! Smile

Here is the full Wrath of Insudia™️ FAQ.

Q: What is Wrath of Insudia?
A: Wrath of Insudia in an strategy game from International Software you are a titan fighting for the gods, the gods are looking for galaxy domination. Killing all creatures from all Galaxies and implanting their own creatures, they've already taken Earth after a conflict with the Lotaks. After the war against Earth the gods lost a-lot of there armies, they wanted power. They found a Planet called Insudia, but the Islak are not going down without a fight.

Q: When will the game be released?
A:The game will be released in 2014 hoping to be earlier then that.

Q: Will this game be on PC or Console?
A: The game will be for PC.

Q: What are the System requirements?
A: Sorry, this is unknown, we'll update this page when we know, thank you for your co-operation.

Q: Can I play Online With friends?
A: Sorry, that is still to be announced, please be patient we are only in the first week of creating the game.
(Page will be updated when we have a conclusion)

Q: Will we get a Help desk to ask for more support?
A: Yes, this will be added once the game has been completed! We'll be adding a knowledge base also to help you with your travels.

Q: Will I be able to control my armies? Like right click to move my army?
A: Of course you can, you can send down reinforcements.

Q: Am I fighting other people or an NPC?
A: You are against the A.I (NPC)

Q: How many missions will I be doing?
A: The amount of missions you will be doing is yet to be announced.

Q: Will we have to sign up before playing the game?
A: No, but if you want to connect online you need to sign up via God.weebly.com.

Q: Will there be a way on how to connect with friends and other players?
A: No, unfortunately, this is not possible, but it might be avaliable for you in the future.

Q: How much will Wrath of Insudia Cost.
A: We typically don’t provide details about pricing until the game is closer to release.

Q: What features can we expect from the single-player campaign of Wrath of Insudia
A: Players will be able to evolve their swarms with unique, campaign-only units and abilities.

Q: Will there be any expansions
A: That is yet to be announced!

Thank you for reading!

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved to Wrath of Insudia™

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum